Any recipe that includes a “bacon blanket” sounds like a winner to us. This juicy, slow-roasted pork tenderloin is easy to make and bound to please. We recommend pairing it with our creamy cauliflower and parsnip puree for a delicious weeknight dinner.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Throughly dry pork tenderloin after removing from the package.
- Place a piece of parchment paper, wax paper or plastic wrap on countertop. Sprinkle dry rub on parchement work surface. Roll pork tenderloin in rub.
- Set seasoned pork tenderloin to the side. Place 6 slices of bacon side by side to make a "blanket" of bacon on same work surface, it's ok if there is excess dry rub on the parchment.
- Place pork tenderloin at one end of the bacon "blanket", use the parchment as a guide to help you roll the bacon around the tenderloin.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet place bacon wrapped tenderloin seam side down.
- Slow roast for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and brush tenderloin with honey. Place back in the oven for 10 minutes or until thermometer reads 145°F when inserted into the thickest part. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!