If you haven’t been cooking with steak tips, this is the time to start. The uber-tender hunks of steak are convenient, flavor-packed, and work well in all kinds of dishes.
Steak tips are most often cut from the sirloin, but they can really be cut from any part of the cow. These premium steak tips are robust and meaty thanks to the varied tender steaks they’re cut from, like tri-tip, coulotte, and, of course, sirloin.
Full flavored and lean, these tips are delicious as kebabs or braised in a soup or stew.
Check out one of the most popular ButcherBox cooking videos of all-time, Korean BBQ steak tips, below.
BBQ Steak TipsPrint Pin
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Sirloin Steak Tips or Premium Steak Tips
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ c bbq sauce use your favorite bottle or homemade
- Preheat nonstick pan on medium-high heat.
- Season steak tips with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 Tbsp of the avocado oil to the hot pan and sauté half of the steak tips for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove browned steak tips and repeat process with remaining tips.
- Once second round of tips have lightly browned, return other tips back to pan and add bbq sauce. Simmer until tips reach desired internal temperature.