These turkey sliders are a great appetizer for any occasion. Pair them with this ginger mayonnaise for ultimate zing to counter the tart savoriness of the burger.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox ground turkey
- ¾ c gluten-free panko
- ⅓ c scallions minced
- ½ c dried cranberries rough chop
- 1 ea egg
- 1 Tbsp coconut aminos or tamari
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger grated
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- Combine all ingredents together in a mixing bowl. Mix throughly.
- Roll mix into balls. A golf ball size is perfect for a slider, or make them bigger for a full-size turkey burger.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet on medium heat. Once pan begins to smoke place sliders/burgers in pan. Making sure not to over crowd the pan.
- Sear on both sides for 3-5 minutes or until fully cooked. Serve with ginger mayonnaise or your favorite condiment.
- Make turkey meatball out of the mix and poach in a broth with some veggies for an easy soup.
- These can be cooked off and frozen once fully cooled. Great for meal prep!