Last Updated on July 7, 2021
These turkey sliders are a great appetizer for any occasion. Pair them with this ginger mayonnaise for ultimate zing to counter the tart savoriness of the burger.
This recipe can also be modified to make turkey burgers which can be covered in stuffing and homemade gravy for a taste of Thanksgiving any time of the year.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox ground turkey
- ¾ c gluten-free panko
- ⅓ c scallions minced
- ½ c dried cranberries rough chop
- 1 ea egg
- 1 Tbsp coconut aminos or tamari
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger grated
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- Combine all ingredents together in a mixing bowl. Mix throughly.
- Roll mix into balls. A golf ball size is perfect for a slider, or make them bigger for a full-size turkey burger.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet on medium heat. Once pan begins to smoke place sliders/burgers in pan. Making sure not to over crowd the pan.
- Sear on both sides for 3-5 minutes or until fully cooked. Serve with ginger mayonnaise or your favorite condiment.
- Make turkey meatball out of the mix and poach in a broth with some veggies for an easy soup.
- These can be cooked off and frozen once fully cooled. Great for meal prep!
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.