Potatoes are truly the unsung heroes of the kitchen; an iconic side that enhances any meal they accompany. If you’re looking for the perfect potato side dish to elevate your next dinner, look no further than this very post. From the rustic flavors of our Fully Cooked Farmer’s Market Heirloom Potatoes to a classic buttery mash, and perfectly crisped smashed potatoes, we cover it all.
These recipes promise not only simplicity in preparation but also a burst of flavor that complements your favorite protein — whether it’s a juicy steak, succulent pork chops, or even a tender piece of chicken.
Looking for that chewy potato consistency but with a crispy, crunchy exterior? This recipe is for you!
While you can mash anything from sweet potatoes to creamy Yukon Golds, this star side calls for classic Russets.
Farmer’s Market Heirloom Potatoes
These fully cooked and pre-seasoned potatoes will help you to get dinner on the table in no time! Simply reheat using your oven or air fryer, rest for two minutes, and enjoy! Recipe below.
So, whether you’re cooking for a special occasion, a cozy date night, or elevating your weeknight dinners, these easy potato sides are here to make your meals memorable. Join us in celebrating the humble potato known for its simplicity, versatility, and, of course, incredible flavor.
- 1 box Farmer's Market Heirloom Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to a high broil and set the oven rack to the top position.
- Open the bag and empty potatoes on a rimmed baking tray. Distribute evenly.
- Broil the potatoes for 7-9 minutes, stir and broil again for another 3-5 minutes until the potatoes are evenly browned. The internal temperature should be at least 165ºF.
- (Optional) Top the potatoes with the included rosemary grey sea salt to taste, and enjoy!
- Remove potatoes from the sous-vide packaging and place them in the air fryer basket.
- Adjust the temperature to 380ºF and set a 15-minute timer. Press the start button.
- After 8 minutes, take the air fryer basket out and shake the potatoes.
- Place the basket back into the air fryer and continue cooking until the timer sounds. Remove potatoes from the air fryer basket and let them rest for 2 minutes before serving.