Crispy Smashed PotatoesPrint Pin
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 8 people
- 12 ea yukon gold potatoes
- 3 Tbsp ghee
- 2 Tbsp kosher salt
- Place potatoes in large stock pot and cover with cold water and salt. Boil potatoes until fork tender, but still intact. Approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from water and let them cool on a baking sheef for 10 minutes before smashing.
- Using the back of a spatula or even the palm of your hand smash each potato flat.
- Heat a sauté pan on medium heat. Melt ghee in hot pan. Place potatoes in pan and sear for 5 minutes per side or until crispy. Do not overcrowd, sear potatoes in two rounds if necessary.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!