The ButcherBox Kitchen guides you through three popular ways to cook a Thanksgiving turkey, including:
- Smoking a turkey breast on the grill
- Spatchcocking a turkey
- The traditional turkey roast
As we guide you through the steps for each of these methods, we also share advice on:
- Creating a turkey brine
- Making a turkey stock out of the giblets, neck, and leftover bits
- Tressing a turkey breast
- Breaking down a turkey to spatchcock it
- And carving both a turkey breast and a whole turkey
For more turkey tips, check out our Guide to Turkey or, better yet, our comprehensive Guide to Thanksgiving for everything you need for the holiday.
ButcherBox Kitchen Team
The ButcherBox Kitchen Team works hard to give you confidence you need to pull off any kitchen endeavor.