Breakfast as you know it is about to change. These crispy hash browns are so easy and delicious, you’ll wonder why you haven’t been using your waffle maker for breakfast potatoes all along.
- 2 refrigerator shredded potatoes
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- pan spray
- Turn waffle maker on medium high - high.
- Toss shredded potatoes with salt and pepper.Chef Tip: Your favorite seasoned salt works great or spice it up with a little BB all-purpose dry rub.
- Once waffle maker is hot spray with pan spray. Place a baseball size amount of potatoes in each waffle section. Spread mounds out in each section and close. Do not press down, simple walk away and let the waffle maker do the work.
- After 13-15 minutes you will have a crispy waffle hash brown. Carefully remove with tongs and spatula.
Chef Tip: Add more flavor to your hash browns with shredded cheese, chopped scallions, shredded carrots, or even broccoli slaw!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!