What does #TripleB stand for, you ask? Well, it’s all about the bacon, bourbon and ultimate #basic fall staple, pumpkin spice. It might sound a little weird at first, but after a few tentative sips, everyone was begging Chef Yankel for their own glass. Sweet without being saccharine, and easy yet complex, this innovative cocktail is smoked, candied bacon in one cool beverage.
Triple-B Bacon Pumpkin Spice CocktailPrint Pin
Bacon Pumpkin Spic Syrup - yield: 2 cups
- 1 c turbinado sugar
- 1 c water
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 slices ButcherBox Bacon extra crispy, crumbled
- 3 slices ButcherBox Bacon extra crispy
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1½ oz Kahlúa
- 1 oz espresso
- 1 oz heavy cream
- 2 oz bacon pumpkin spice syrup
- crushed ice
- ¼ c sugar plus
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin spice mix for rim
- Place bacon pumpkin spice syrup ingredients in small saucepan and simmer for 10 mininutes. Strain if desired. Chill thoroughly.
- Mix all cocktail ingredients in cocktail shaker with cubed ice and shake vigorously.
- Moisten rim of glass with simple syrup and rim with pumpkin spice sugar mix.
- Strain cocktail over crushed ice and garnish with extra crispy bacon!