Last Updated on August 29, 2022
This pork tenderloin may seem fancy, but it’s actually quick to prep and great for company, since the cook time is all hands-off in the oven while you hang out with guests or finish up the sides. It has a briny, cheesy stuffing and a crisp breadcrumb topping.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- ¼ c pitted olive medley chopped
- ¼ c crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp capers
- 2 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes chopped
GF Breadcrumb Crust
- 1 Tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 c gluten-free panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice pork tenderloin from one end to the other, inserting the knife about ⅔ of the way in to create a pocket
- Place pork on aluminum foil covered sheet pan.
- Season pork lightly with salt and pepper.
- Mix ingredients for stuffing together and press into pork evenly from end to end.
- Mix ingredients for gf breadcrumb crust together and press onto pork, covering up the stuffing mix.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until thermometer inserted into thickest part of pork reads 145°F.
- Rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Happy eating!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!