For a quick snack that both adults and kiddos will love, whip up this sweet and spicy mixed nuts recipe in less than 25 minutes. Baking them with some sugar and paprika gives them a sweet smokiness and the bits of bacon add a savory surprise to every bite.
- 3 slices ButcherBox Bacon cooked: crispy, minced
- 2 c assorted raw nuts
- ⅓ c turbinado raw cane sugar
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ⅓ c water
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl toss all ingredients except bacon together. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. A silicone baking mat can also be used instead of parchment paper.
- Place nuts in oven and bake for 5 minutes. Give the nuts another stir on baking sheet and then continue to bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and mix in crispy bacon. Let nuts cool on baking sheet before serving or transferring to an air-tight container.