Last Updated on August 29, 2022
While you’ve got the grill going, throw on some bacon and corn and make this potato salad as a side dish. These fresh summery flavors go with anything.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Bacon
- 2 lbs red potatoes
- ½ c kosher salt for potato water
- 1 ea corn grilled and shaved
- 3 Tbsp chives chopped
- 3 Tbsp parsley chopped
- 2 Tbsp tarragon chopped
- 2 Tbsp dill chopped
- ¼ c champagne vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp whole grain mustard
- ¼ c mayonnaise
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- Place potatoes in large pot, cover with 2" of cold water, add ½ c kosher salt and heat on medium heat.
- Grill bacon 3 minutes per side or until charred and crispy. It will light on fire! Don’t worry, just keep moving it around until it’s finished. You can also just make the bacon in the oven.
- Mix vinegar, mustards and mayonnaise in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Once potatoes are fork tender, drain salted water and place potatoes in bowl. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Add dressing and mix well. Add bacon, corn and herbs, and season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper as needed.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!
Yankel Polak is the Head Chef at ButcherBox.