Celebrate the holidays with this simple roasted turkey breast. With a five minute prep time, even the novice home chef will nail this dish.
- 1 ButcherBox Turkey Breast thawed and thoroughly dried
- ¼ cup BB seasoned salt Substitutions: Your favorite seasoned salt or just salt and pepper mixture
- ¼ cup rubbed sage
- ¼ cup avocado oil Preferred oil: Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 1 cup turkey stock Substitutions: Water, chicken stock, or vegetable stock
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix sage and seasoned salt together.
- Brush oil on turkey then rub with herb/salt mixture. Don't forget to get under the skin.
- Place turkey breast skin side up on a roasting rack inserted in a roasting pan. Pour stock on the bottom of the roasting pan. Place in oven.
- Baste turkey after 15 minutes with remaining avocado oil. Continue to roast for 1½ hours or until thickest part of the breast reaches 165°F. Figure 13-15 minutes for every pound.
- Remove from oven, tent roasting pan with foil, and let turkey breast rest for 20 minutes before slicing and serving.