Last Updated on July 31, 2023
Celebrate the holidays with this simple roasted turkey breast. With a five minute prep time, even the novice home chef will nail this dish.
- 1 ButcherBox Turkey Breast thawed and thoroughly dried
- ¼ cup BB seasoned salt Substitutions: Your favorite seasoned salt or just salt and pepper mixture
- ¼ cup rubbed sage
- ¼ cup avocado oil Preferred oil: Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 1 cup turkey stock Substitutions: Water, chicken stock, or vegetable stock
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix sage and seasoned salt together.
- Brush oil on turkey then rub with herb/salt mixture. Don't forget to get under the skin.
- Place turkey breast skin side up on a roasting rack inserted in a roasting pan. Pour stock on the bottom of the roasting pan. Place in oven.
- Baste turkey after 15 minutes with remaining avocado oil. Continue to roast for 1½ hours or until thickest part of the breast reaches 165°F. Figure 13-15 minutes for every pound.
- Remove from oven, tent roasting pan with foil, and let turkey breast rest for 20 minutes before slicing and serving.
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.