Last Updated on February 11, 2022
Behold the sheet pan dinner! From start to finish, this colorful, satisfying meal takes little time and packs a lot of healthy flavors. This recipe takes just 40 minutes to get to the table (and 25 of those it’s in the oven).
Line the sheet pan with parchment paper to keep the wild-caught salmon from sticking and the cleanup super-streamlined.
- 3 large sweet potatoes cut into 1-inch cubes (about 4 cups chopped)
- 2 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound broccolini
- 4 salmon filets thawed and patted dry
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- handful Parsley leaves and roughly chopped chives for garnish
- Set the oven to 450°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Spread the sweet potatoes into a single layer on the pan and toss with 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Toss gently to combine. Roast in the oven for 15 to 18 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, trim the broccolini into narrow stalks and rub the salmon with 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Remove the sheet pan from the oven and place the broccolini and the salmon, skin-side-down, on the pan. Drizzle the broccolini with remaining olive oil and return to the oven to roast for another 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir about ¼-½ teaspoon salt into the yogurt along with 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Remove sheet pan from the oven, sprinkle on remaining lemon juice and herbs, and serve with yogurt sauce.