Last Updated on July 16, 2021
In our minds, ButcherBox bacon is the best. But it gets even better! Follow these six steps to achieve the perfect piece of bacon. Hint: Don’t skip step one.
- 1 package ButcherBox bacon
- More bacon?
- Appreciate ButcherBox bacon. Trust us, this step is necessary.
- Place bacon on a baking sheet. Make sure the pieces do not overlap.
- Set oven to 375°. Put the bacon into the oven while the oven preheats. Let cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, flip the bacon and finish cooking for 10 minutes.
- Once done, place bacon on to a paper towel to absorb excess fat. Flip immediately to get both sides.
- Eat your delicious ButcherBox bacon.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!
Yankel Polak is the Head Chef at ButcherBox.