In our minds, ButcherBox bacon is the best. But it gets even better! Follow these six steps to achieve the perfect piece of bacon. Hint: Don’t skip step one.
- 1 package ButcherBox bacon
- More bacon?
- Appreciate ButcherBox bacon. Trust us, this step is necessary.
- Place bacon on a baking sheet. Make sure the pieces do not overlap.
- Set oven to 375°. Put the bacon into the oven while the oven preheats. Let cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, flip the bacon and finish cooking for 10 minutes.
- Once done, place bacon on to a paper towel to absorb excess fat. Flip immediately to get both sides.
- Eat your delicious ButcherBox bacon.