Paleo ColcannonPrint Pin
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 5 slices ButcherBox Bacon cut into ½" strips
- 2 heads cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 bu kale ribs removes and rough chop
- ½ c chicken stock substitute with heavy cream for a Keto version
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Place cauliflower florets in a steaming basket and steam for 7 minutes or until fork-tender.
- While cauliflower is steaming, preheat a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon to hot pan and sauté for 4 minutes. Add kale and saute for another 4 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place fork-tender cauliflower in food processor with chicken stock, salt and pepper. Puree until smooth.
- In a mixing bowl combine cauliflower puree and kale/bacon mixture together. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to serving dish and serve with your favorite Corned Beef!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!