Last Updated on August 29, 2022
Elevate your favorite pork tenderloin dish with a delightful mustard crust. This slow-roasted pork recipe brings a classic combo together in a juciy dish you won’t be able to resist. We recommend pairing with our fresh carrot and parsley salad.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Pork Tenderloin fully dried and room temperature
- ¼ c coarse ground mustard
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a mixing bowl combine mustard, salt, pepper, oregano and olive oil.
- Coat tenderloin with mustard mixture. Place on a baking rack inserted onto a baking sheet.
- Place in oven and slow roast for 40 minutes or until internal temperature is 145°F. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.