Elevate your favorite pork tenderloin dish with a delightful mustard crust. This slow-roasted pork recipe brings a classic combo together in a juciy dish you won’t be able to resist. We recommend pairing with our fresh carrot and parsley salad.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Pork Tenderloin fully dried and room temperature
- ¼ c coarse ground mustard
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a mixing bowl combine mustard, salt, pepper, oregano and olive oil.
- Coat tenderloin with mustard mixture. Place on a baking rack inserted onto a baking sheet.
- Place in oven and slow roast for 40 minutes or until internal temperature is 145°F. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!