Revamp your Thanksgiving leftovers with bacon, kale, and sweet potatoes. This leftover turkey hash recipe brings mouthwatering flavor in under an hour.
- 2 c ButcherBox Turkey leftovers diced
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Bacon diced
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 ea sweet potatoes peeled, medium dice
- 3 c kale rib removed, shredded
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Toss diced sweet potatoes in avocado oil, 1 teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet pan in single layer. Use two baking sheet pans if necessary. Roast for 20-25 minutes, periodically turning potatoes so all sides get browned.Chef Tip: Replace sweet potatoes with any leftover roasted vegetables also works great.
- Place large sauté pan on medium heat. Add diced bacon to pan.
- Once bacon begins to crisp add turkey and kale. Sauté to wilt kale approximately 3 minutes.
- Add roasted sweet potatoes and sauté for 3 more minutes. If the sweet potatoes (or leftover root vegetables) are cold sauté for 8 additional minutes.
- Season with the rest of the salt and pepper. Serve with eggs cooked your favorite way!