No one likes letting delicious ingredients go to waste. Save your leftovers from the bin and turn them into a savory turkey chili with this recipe.
- 3 c ButcherBox Turkey leftovers roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 sm onion medium dice
- 1 Tbsp garlic paste
- 2 c butternut squash peeled, medium dice (leftover roasted squash can also be used)
- 3 Tbsp BB 5-Spice Dry Rub
- 1 15.5-oz can navy beans drained and rinsed
- 1 4-oz can green chilis
- 1 14.5-oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 15-oz can tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 4 c turkey or chicken stock
- In a large pot heat oil on medium heat.
- Add onions, garlic, butternut squash and BB 5-spice dry rub. Sauté until onions are translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir and cover. Reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer for 20 minutes or until squash is tender.