Last Updated on January 12, 2024
These Grilled Chicken and Avocado Wraps are a quick and delicious meal. They combine the smoky flavors of pre-cooked grilled chicken. They also have the creamy richness of avocado cream. Perfect for a satisfying lunch or dinner on the go!
- 2 cups Fully Cooked Organic Chicken Breast shredded or sliced
- 4 whole-grain or spinach tortillas
- 1 large avocado sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Hot sauce optional for extra kick
- Prepare the Avocado Cream. In a bowl, mash the avocado with a fork. Add Greek yogurt, chopped cilantro, lime juice, salt, and black pepper. Mix well to create a creamy avocado sauce. (Optional: use a food processor)
- Heat the tortillas in a dry skillet or microwave them for a few seconds until warm and pliable.
- Lay out the tortillas and spread a generous spoonful of the avocado cream in the center of each. Divide the chicken evenly among the tortillas. Top the chicken with cherry tomatoes, red onion slices, and a handful of mixed salad greens. Fold in the sides of each tortilla, then roll tightly from the bottom to create a wrap. Slice the wraps in half diagonally and serve immediately.