Get pizza night started in only 25 minutes. This Tex-Mex inspired pizza features ButcherBox Complete fajita meat and delicious sautéed veggies.
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 bell peppers - any color thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 1 package BB Complete Fajita Strips
- 1 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup jarred salsa
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- sour cream
- cilantro leaves
- avocado or guacamole
- pico de gallo
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat medium skillet on medium-high heat. Add cooking oil, peppers, and onions. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes—you want the veggies to get a little color but maintain their crunch.
- Remove from the heat and toss fajita strips with cooked veggies.
- Assemble pizza: Place pizza crust on a baking sheet or pizza stone and spread with jarred salsa. Add fajita strips/veggie mixture and top with cheese.
- Place in oven and bake until cheese has melted and browned a bit, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve with garnishes or keep it simple as serve as is. Enjoy!