Last Updated on July 6, 2021
Fire up the grill, and grab some skewers. These BBQ pork skewers are quick, easy, and delicious. All you need is ButcherBoxTM pork chops, our take on all purpose dry rub, and Primal Kitchen BBQ sauce.
- 2 pkg ButcherBox Pork Chops thawed
- ¼ c BB All Purpose Dry Rub
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 3 Tbsp avocado oil Preferred oil: Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 10 12" bamboo or metal skewers if bamboo, soak in water for 1 hour - overnight before using.
- 1 bottle Primal Kitchen BBQ Sauce
- Prepare your grill to have a hot zone and a cool zone.
- Cut pork chops into ¼" thick slices.
- Place pork slices in a mixing bowl and toss with remaining ingredients excluding bbq sauce.
- Divide pork evenly and skewer.
- Place pork skewers in the hot zone and grill about 5 minutes. Flip and move skewers to cool zone, brush with BBQ sauce and place lid on grill. Grill covered for 5 minutes, flip and brush with more BBQ sauce and grill 2 more minutes in the cool zone this time keeping grill open.
- Brush with bbq sauce before serving.
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.