Want to cook the most delicious, juicy chicken breasts every time? Follow Chef Yankel’s easy instructions and wow your family and friends with this simple, yet delectable dish.
- 2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 garlic bulbs minced x 3
- 1 bunch parsley chopped x4
- 2 sprigs rosemary chopped x3
- zest from 1 lemon + juice from lemon
- ¼ cup fresh grated parmesan
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- In medium bowl, mix salt, pepper, fresh herbs, garlic, vinegar, and olive oil.
- Add chicken breasts and mix till well coated.
- Let chicken marinate overnight, if possible.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lay chicken breasts on baking sheet, leaving a little room between each breast.
- Sprinkle parmesan on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until thermometer reads 165°F for 3 seconds.
- Turn oven to broiler mode and place chicken on top rack for 2-3 minutes or until browned.
- Remove from oven, squeeze fresh lemon juice over the breasts and allow them to rest in the pan juices for up to 10 minutes before serving or storing.