Last Updated on January 21, 2021
Want to cook the most delicious, juicy chicken breasts every time? Follow Chef Yankel’s easy instructions and wow your family and friends with this simple, yet delectable dish.
- 2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 garlic bulbs minced x 3
- 1 bunch parsley chopped x4
- 2 sprigs rosemary chopped x3
- zest from 1 lemon + juice from lemon
- ¼ cup fresh grated parmesan
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- In medium bowl, mix salt, pepper, fresh herbs, garlic, vinegar, and olive oil.
- Add chicken breasts and mix till well coated.
- Let chicken marinate overnight, if possible.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lay chicken breasts on baking sheet, leaving a little room between each breast.
- Sprinkle parmesan on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until thermometer reads 165°F for 3 seconds.
- Turn oven to broiler mode and place chicken on top rack for 2-3 minutes or until browned.
- Remove from oven, squeeze fresh lemon juice over the breasts and allow them to rest in the pan juices for up to 10 minutes before serving or storing.