For true bacon lovers, the bacon love never stops. That means bacon for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert too! So here’s the easiest chocolate-covered bacon recipe you could want. And trust us, you’ll want this one for Valentine’s Day! Salty flavors abound from the crispy bacon, while the sweetness from the melted chocolate is to die for.
Use any type of chocolate that you like, whether it’s dark chocolate, milk chocolate or even… white chocolate! We used regular semi-sweet chocolate bars, but do whatever you think your significant other will love best. Don’t forget to feed it to ‘em!
Chocolate-Covered BaconPrint Pin
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Bacon
- 2 4 oz pkg bitter sweet chocolate
- sea salt or cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place bacon strips on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip bacon strips over and continue to cook 10 more minutes or until bacon is crispy and has darkened in color.
- Remove bacon from oven. Set bacon strips on paper towel to absorb excess oil, blotting the top of bacon with another paper towel as well. Allow bacon approximately 10 minutes to crisp up.
- Place chocolate in tall jar or glass and microwave in 30 second intervals, until chocolate is fully melted and warm.
- Dip bacon in chocolate, and set on wax paper or parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving. For a little extra flavor, sprinkle with sea salt and or cayenne pepper before chocolate sets on bacon! Now, enjoy and feed to your loved one(s)!