Last Updated on April 14, 2020
Get your salty/sweet fix with this easy-to-make treat. Nothing says love like bacon + chocolate!
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Bacon
- 2 4 oz pkg bitter sweet chocolate
- sea salt or cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place bacon strips on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip bacon strips over and continue to cook 10 more minutes or until bacon is crispy and has darkened in color.
- Remove bacon from oven. Set bacon strips on paper towel to absorb excess oil, blotting the top of bacon with another paper towel as well. Allow bacon approximately 10 minutes to crisp up.
- Place chocolate in tall jar or glass and microwave in 30 second intervals, until chocolate is fully melted and warm.
- Dip bacon in chocolate, and set on wax paper or parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving. For a little extra flavor, sprinkle with sea salt and or cayenne pepper before chocolate sets on bacon! Now, enjoy and feed to your loved one(s)!
Yankel Polak is the Head Chef at ButcherBox.