Last Updated on September 29, 2020
We’re not sure there’s anything better than crispy, savory bacon. But these days, candied bacon makes a strong contender for the brunch, bar and Bloody-Mary-topping favorite. This simple recipe from Chef Yankel features ButcherBox bacon, maple syrup, sriracha, and brown sugar.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Bacon
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp coconut aminos
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix maple syrup, coconut aminos, and Sriracha until thoroughly combined.
- Brush bacon with the syrup mixture.
- Sprinkle bacon with brown sugar and fresh ground pepper.
- Cook bacon for 16 minutes.
- Transfer bacon to a wire rack for cooling.
- Eat your delicious bacon.
Yankel Polak is the Head Chef at ButcherBox.