Last Updated on December 9, 2019
The classic combo of cranberry and orange brings sweet-tart flavor to this festive bacon-infused cocktail.
Cranberry Bacon Simple Syrup - yield 2 cups
- 4 slices ButcherBox Bacon cooked until crispy, crumbled
- ¼ c cranberries
- ¼ orange
- 2 ea cloves
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 c turbino sugar
- 1 c water
- 5 ea cranberries
- 1 slice orange
- 3 oz Lilet Blanc
- 2 splashes bitters
- 2 oz Cranberry Bacon Simple Syrup
- 2 oz hard apple cider
- 1 slice burnt orange
Cranberry Bacon Simple Syrup
- Mix all simple syrup ingredients together in sauce pot and bring to a simmer for 10 minutes. Stain and chill
- Place cranberries and orange slice in cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add Lilet, bitters and simple syrup to cocktail shaker, then shake vigorously.
- Strain over ice in serving glass, top with hard apple cider and garnish with burnt orange slice.