Bourbon and bacon give a sweet kick to that most prevalent of fall flavors, pumpkin spice. This innovative cocktail will remind you of smoky candied bacon in a glass.
Bacon Pumpkin Spice Syrup - yield: 2 cups
- 1 c turbinado sugar
- 1 c water
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 slices ButcherBox Bacon extra crispy, crumbled
- 3 slices ButcherBox Bacon extra crispy
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1½ oz Kahlúa
- 1 oz espresso
- 1 oz heavy cream
- 2 oz bacon pumpkin spice syrup
- crushed ice
- ¼ c sugar plus
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin spice mix for rim
- Place bacon pumpkin spice syrup ingredients in small saucepan and simmer for 10 mininutes. Strain if desired. Chill thoroughly.
- Mix all cocktail ingredients in cocktail shaker with cubed ice and shake vigorously.
- Moisten rim of glass with simple syrup and rim with pumpkin spice sugar mix.
- Strain cocktail over crushed ice and garnish with extra crispy bacon!