Bacon pancake bread will be a legendary addition to your holiday breakfast this year.
But why wait for the holidays? Grab some ButcherBox bacon and whip it this up this weekend. Just make sure to invite some guests, or you might be tempted to eat the whole thing by yourself.
This sweet bread is a perfect combo of fluffy pancake, savory bacon, and delicious maple syrup.
Bacon Pancake Bread
- 1 package ButcherBox bacon crispy, roughly chopped
- 2 cups pancake mix Recommended mix: Any Birch Bender Mix
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup milk Substitutions: Water instead of milk.
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Whisk together all ingredients, pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Once out of the oven poke with fork or skewer and drizzle on a little more maple syrup.