Just your classic guacamole…but with crispy bacon. This quick dish is a fun game-day snack or complement to a Mexican feast.
Bacon GuacamolePrint Pin
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 people
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Bacon
- 5 ea ripe avocados
- 2 ea limes juiced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Lay bacon on a baking sheet and bake until crispy, approximately 7-10 minutes. Let bacon rest on paper towel.
- Mash ripe avocados, add fresh cilantro, garlic and fresh lime juice together in a large bowl. We recommend using a potato masher. For a spicy bacon guacamole, add 1 minced jalapeño pepper or a dash of your favorite hot sauce.
- Finely chop bacon once cooled. Reserve 2 Tbsp of crispy bacon and stir the rest into the avocado mixture.
- Serve in a bowl and sprinkle reserved bacon crumbs on top. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and raw veggies! Enjoy!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!