Last Updated on August 26, 2022
Just your classic guacamole…but with crispy bacon. This quick dish is a fun game-day snack or complement to a Mexican feast.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Bacon
- 5 ea ripe avocados
- 2 ea limes juiced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Lay bacon on a baking sheet and bake until crispy, approximately 7-10 minutes. Let bacon rest on paper towel.
- Mash ripe avocados, add fresh cilantro, garlic and fresh lime juice together in a large bowl. We recommend using a potato masher. For a spicy bacon guacamole, add 1 minced jalapeño pepper or a dash of your favorite hot sauce.
- Finely chop bacon once cooled. Reserve 2 Tbsp of crispy bacon and stir the rest into the avocado mixture.
- Serve in a bowl and sprinkle reserved bacon crumbs on top. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and raw veggies! Enjoy!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.