Last Updated on August 26, 2022
Caramel apples don’t have to be saved for special occassions. These savory treats make for a perfect party pick, kids’ snack or something fun to do on a rainy day. With minimal prep and the tastiest bacon on earth, you’re bound to make them again and again.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Bacon
- 5 ea apples washed and dried throughly
- 1 pkg caramel
- 5 ea bamboo cake pop / lollipop stick
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Place bacon on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10 mintues. Flip bacon strips and cook for another 5 minutes or until crispy. Let cool before finely chopping. Set aside.
- Melt caramels according to package.
- Insert bamboo sticks into apples. Dip apples in melted caramel.
- Place bacon crumbs on dish and roll caramel dipped apple in bacon.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow caramel to set before serving.
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.