Caramel apples don’t have to be saved for special occassions. These savory treats make for a perfect party pick, kids’ snack or something fun to do on a rainy day. With minimal prep and the tastiest bacon on earth, you’re bound to make them again and again.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Bacon
- 5 ea apples washed and dried throughly
- 1 pkg caramel
- 5 ea bamboo cake pop / lollipop stick
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Place bacon on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10 mintues. Flip bacon strips and cook for another 5 minutes or until crispy. Let cool before finely chopping. Set aside.
- Melt caramels according to package.
- Insert bamboo sticks into apples. Dip apples in melted caramel.
- Place bacon crumbs on dish and roll caramel dipped apple in bacon.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow caramel to set before serving.