This creamy gluten-free quiche has an almond flour crust and plenty of smoky bacon and nutty Swiss cheese.
- 2 c almond flour
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 6 slices ButcherBox Bacon diced into ½ pieces
- 3 eggs
- 1½ c heavy cream
- 1 tsp chopped sage
- ¼ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ c Swiss cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In food processor, pulse to combine salt and flour. Add coconut oil and egg and pulse to form ball.
- Press dough into 9.5” pie dish and bake 8 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned, set aside.
- Sauté bacon until crispy, drain, pat dry and sprinkle on bottom of quiche crust. Sprinkle Swiss cheese on top of the bacon.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour into quiche crust.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Let rest 20 more minutes before slicing and serving. Happy eating!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!