Last Updated on March 16, 2020
Here’s a creamy dip that tastes like a low-carb version of a decadent pasta with chicken, spinach, artichokes, and olives.
- 2 ea ButcherBox Chicken Breasts, bnls / sknls
- 2 c chicken stock
- 2 8 oz pkg cream cheese room temperature
- 5 oz fresh baby spinach
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts rough chop
- ½ c olives roughly chopped
- 5 sprigs fresh oregano finely chopped (or substitute with 2 tsp dried oregano)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ c Parmesan cheese grated
- ½ c half & half
- 1½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Place chicken breasts in a large saucepan with chicken stock.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer for 10-12 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of chicken reads 165°F.
- Remove chicken from liquid and cool for 15 minutes.
- While chicken is cooling, heat non-stick sauté pan on low heat. Wilt baby spinach for 3 minutes, using a wooden spoon to keep the spinach moving (no oil is necessary). Set aside and let cool.
- Shred chicken into a large mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients. Once spinach is cooled, squeeze out any water and chop roughly before adding to chicken mixture. Combine all ingredients - we recommend using your hands!
- Spread dip evenly into casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes. Serve with your favorite vegetables, crackers and breads.
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.