Here’s a creamy dip that tastes like a low-carb version of a decadent pasta with chicken, spinach, artichokes, and olives.
- 2 ea ButcherBox Chicken Breasts, bnls / sknls
- 2 c chicken stock
- 2 8 oz pkg cream cheese room temperature
- 5 oz fresh baby spinach
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts rough chop
- ½ c olives roughly chopped
- 5 sprigs fresh oregano finely chopped (or substitute with 2 tsp dried oregano)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ c Parmesan cheese grated
- ½ c half & half
- 1½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Place chicken breasts in a large saucepan with chicken stock.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer for 10-12 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of chicken reads 165°F.
- Remove chicken from liquid and cool for 15 minutes.
- While chicken is cooling, heat non-stick sauté pan on low heat. Wilt baby spinach for 3 minutes, using a wooden spoon to keep the spinach moving (no oil is necessary). Set aside and let cool.
- Shred chicken into a large mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients. Once spinach is cooled, squeeze out any water and chop roughly before adding to chicken mixture. Combine all ingredients - we recommend using your hands!
- Spread dip evenly into casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes. Serve with your favorite vegetables, crackers and breads.