Last Updated on August 29, 2022
What if we told you that you can whip together a burger in five minutes that will amaze your friends and family?
Check out our simple recipe for making a mouth-watering cheeseburger with only three(-ish) ingredients.
The magic of this burger is that it can be a blank canvas for experimenting with new and unique toppings like pickled vegetables and even…wait for it…PEANUT BUTTER!
- 1 lb ButcherBox ground beef
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp paprika (or smoked paprika)
- 1 tbsp salt (Kosher, sea salt, or other)
- 3-4 slices American or cheddar cheese
- Mix the BB ground beef and all the spices together in large bowl.
- Break mixture into 3-4 equal parts.
- Take each section of ground beef to create 3-4 equal-sized 1/2 thick inch flat patties.
- Preheat cast-iron pan or grill to medium-high.
- Grill or pan-sear for 4 minutes each side.
- Don't Forget! Add cheese as soon as you flip over burgers the first time.