Last Updated on December 20, 2019
- 2 ea acorn or delicata squash cut in half and seeded
- 4 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 c leftover stuffing
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place halved and seeded squash in mixing bowl with oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat squash.
- Place squash cut side down on a parchement lined baking sheet. Bake for 20-30 minutes depending on how large the squash are.
- Remove from oven and place ½ cup of leftover stuffing in scooped out part of the squash, cover baking sheet and place back in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until squash is fork tender.
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.