Stuffed Winter SquashPrint Pin
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 2 ea acorn or delicata squash cut in half and seeded
- 4 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 c leftover stuffing
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place halved and seeded squash in mixing bowl with oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat squash.
- Place squash cut side down on a parchement lined baking sheet. Bake for 20-30 minutes depending on how large the squash are.
- Remove from oven and place ½ cup of leftover stuffing in scooped out part of the squash, cover baking sheet and place back in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until squash is fork tender.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!