- 2 ea acorn or delicata squash cut in half and seeded
- 4 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 c leftover stuffing
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place halved and seeded squash in mixing bowl with oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat squash.
- Place squash cut side down on a parchement lined baking sheet. Bake for 20-30 minutes depending on how large the squash are.
- Remove from oven and place ½ cup of leftover stuffing in scooped out part of the squash, cover baking sheet and place back in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until squash is fork tender.