Brunch just got better. This one-pan egg dish combines cheddar cheese, sweet corn, cherry tomatoes, and spicy ground beef that gets an effortless kick from a southwest seasoning.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Ground Beef
- 6 eggs
- ¼ c heavy cream
- 3 scallions thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper small dice
- 2 tsp Southwest seasoning
- 1 ear corn removed from cob
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 c sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper in a bowl and set aside.
- Preheat 10” heavy skillet (preferably cast-iron). Crumble ground beef and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer ground beef to a bowl. Keep the skillet on medium-high heat, and add scallions, red pepper, corn and southwest seasoning. Sauté vegetables in beef fat for 3 minutes. Return ground beef to skillet, and mix together.
- Spread out the ground beef mixture evenly, flattening with a spatula. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Pour egg mixture into the skillet, and shake pan to distribute egg. Place halved cherry tomatoes in a circular pattern on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 16 minutes. Let frittata rest for 4 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with a simple green salad, and enjoy!