You don’t have to go to a restaurant to enjoy a delicious seafood dinner. Impress guests with this easy recipe featuring a delightfully buttery pan sauce.
- 6 ea ButcherBox Wild Caught Sea Scallops
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 ea fresno pepper seeded and minced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp parsley chopped
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add ghee to hot pan.
- Season scallops with salt and pepper.
- Place in pan and sear for 1½ minutes without moving.
- Add garlic, ginger, fresno pepper and butter to the pan.
- Without flipping scallops move them to one side of the pan.
- Stir butter with aromatics and spoon over scallops for 1½ minutes.
- Turn off heat, flip scallops over and add lemon juice and parsley to pan.
- Plate with your favorite side dish!