Bring bright flavor and just the right amount of crispy texture to your dinner table with this zesty salmon recipe.
- 4 ea ButcherBox Sockeye Salmon Fillet
- ⅓ c sesame seeds
- ¼ c panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
Orange Miso Jus
- 1½ c orange juice fresh squeezed is preferred
- 3 Tbsp miso
- 1 ea orange peeled and segmented
- 1 Tbsp parsley finely chopped
- In a shallow dish mix together sesame seeds, panko, salt and pepper.
- Press flesh side of room temperature salmon into sesame seed mixture.
- Preheat a non-stick sauté pan on medium heat. Add oil to hot pan.
- Place salmon skin side down in pan. Sear for 3 minutes.
- Carefully flip salmon with spatula and sear sesame crusted side for 3 more minutes.
- Once salmon is finished remove from pan and set aside. Keep pan on medium heat and add orange juice and miso.
- Whisk to blend miso with orange juice and let reduce for 10 minutes.
- Add orange segments and parsley. Serve over salmon and enjoy!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!