Last Updated on August 29, 2022
Sweet meets savory in this super-tasty seared salmon recipe. Ready in just under 30 minutes it’s a perfect meal for busy weeknights.
- 4 ea ButcherBox Sockeye Salmon Fillet
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 c pineapple small dice
- 1 ea red pepper small dice
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- ¼ c cilantro minced
- 1 ea lime zested and juiced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat a non-stick sauté pan on medium heat. Add avocado oil to pan.
- Place salmon skin side down in pan. Season flesh of salmon with salt and pepper while skin is searing.
- Sear for 3 minutes. Using a spatula carefully flip salmon and sear for 3 more minutes.
- Serve with Pineapple Salsa and Enjoy!
- Combine all ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to use.
- This can be made a day before and can last in the refrigerator for 4 days in a resealable container. Also great on beef, chicken, and pork!
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.