Sweet meets savory in this super-tasty seared salmon recipe. Ready in just under 30 minutes it’s a perfect meal for busy weeknights.
Seared Salmon with Pineapple SalsaPrint Pin
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 26 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 4 ea ButcherBox Sockeye Salmon Fillet
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 c pineapple small dice
- 1 ea red pepper small dice
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- ¼ c cilantro minced
- 1 ea lime zested and juiced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat a non-stick sauté pan on medium heat. Add avocado oil to pan.
- Place salmon skin side down in pan. Season flesh of salmon with salt and pepper while skin is searing.
- Sear for 3 minutes. Using a spatula carefully flip salmon and sear for 3 more minutes.
- Serve with Pineapple Salsa and Enjoy!
- Combine all ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to use.
- This can be made a day before and can last in the refrigerator for 4 days in a resealable container. Also great on beef, chicken, and pork!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!