Last Updated on July 6, 2021
This recipe might just be the MVP of lunchtime meal prep. Featuring ButcherBox Complete chicken breast, it’s ready in five minutes. Serve it on top of a salad, in a sandwich, or in a lettuce wrap.
- 1 package BB Complete Chicken Breast cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon tarragon or parsley finely chopped
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup roasted pistachio rough chop
- ⅓ cup Primal Kitchen Green Goddess Dressing Or substitute with your favorite vinaigrette
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Toss and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Great for a meal prep lunch that you can make on the weekend and eat over the course of the week. Serve on top of a salad, in a sandwich, or in a lettuce wrap.
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.