Easy Baked Chicken TendersPrint Pin
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 lbs ButcherBox Chicken Tenders
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove thawed chicken tenders from package and pat dry.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and toss together.
- Place seasoned chicken tenders on a baking sheet in single layer. Use two baking sheets if necessary.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature of largest tender is 165°F.
- Remove from oven and let rest in pan for 5-8 minutes before serving. If making for meal prep, let cool completely before storing them in an air tight container and placing in refrigerator.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!