Last Updated on September 7, 2022
Toss chicken tenders with a simple spice mix and pop them in the oven for this easy dish. If you need cooked chicken prepped for the week, this may be the simplest way to get it!
- 3 lbs ButcherBox Chicken Tenders
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove thawed chicken tenders from package and pat dry.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and toss together.
- Place seasoned chicken tenders on a baking sheet in single layer. Use two baking sheets if necessary.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature of largest tender is 165°F.
- Remove from oven and let rest in pan for 5-8 minutes before serving. If making for meal prep, let cool completely before storing them in an air tight container and placing in refrigerator.