Last Updated on September 8, 2021
This easy recipe combines two summer favorites you didn’t know you needed to eat together.
Using pre-cooked Niman Ranch pulled pork from ButcherBox, you can whip this up as an easy dinner for the kid, as a party appetizer, or whenever you need a little summer sweetness.
- 1 package Niman Ranch Pulled Pork
- ¼ watermelon cut into small wedges
- Pinch fresh cilantro
- 1 scallion sliced diagonally
- Your favorite BBQ sauce
- Follow the instructions on the package to heat the pulled pork.
- Grill the watermelon for one minute per side.
- Place the pulled pork on top of watermelon slices and drizzle with BBQ sauce.
- Garnish with scallions and cilantro.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!
Yankel Polak is the Head Chef at ButcherBox.