Last Updated on August 29, 2022
Your new go-to meatball recipe is here. One part grass-fed ground beef. One part humanely raised ground pork. All parts delicious.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Ground Pork
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Ground Beef
- ½ c milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 c panko bread crumbs
- 1⅓ Tbsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Combine all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Form into tablespoon size balls and place an inch apart on parchment lined baking sheet. Makes approximately 24 meatballs.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve with favorite marinara sauce in a sandwich, on a salad, on pasta or just on thier own!
*You can substitute another package of BB ground beef instead of ground pork in this recipe.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.