Your new go-to meatball recipe is here. One part grass-fed ground beef. One part heritage-breed ground pork. All parts delicious.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Ground Pork
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Ground Beef
- ½ c milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 c panko bread crumbs
- 1⅓ Tbsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Combine all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Form into tablespoon size balls and place an inch apart on parchment lined baking sheet. Makes approximately 24 meatballs.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve with favorite marinara sauce in a sandwich, on a salad, on pasta or just on thier own!
*You can substitute another package of BB ground beef instead of ground pork in this recipe.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!