For those days when you need to go from the freezer to the table in under 30 minutes, try top sirloin steaks and this easy technique. With eggs and broccoli, this complete one-pan meal is high in protein, too.
- 2 ea ButcherBox Top Sirloin Steak
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 c broccoli florets
- 2 ea eggs
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Preheat oven safe pan on stove top on medium-high heat.
- Season frozen steaks with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to hot pan and sear steaks for 2½ minutes on one side.
- Flip steaks and sear for 1 minute.
- Add butter and remaining spices to pan and baste snacks for 1 minute.
- Add broccoli to pan and place in oven for about 10 minutes.
- Remove steaks once they reach 120℉ in the center and set aside to rest.
- Crack eggs into pan and place back into oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve eggs and broccoli over well rested steaks. Enjoy!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!