You’ll love this prep time: 2 minutes. Pull a package of frozen chops from the freezer, sear, and then roast them in Italian dressing. You can put dinner on the table in 30 minutes with this easy technique.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Pork Chop, bnls
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 c Italian dressing
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325℉.
- Place package of frozen chops in a bowl and run cold water over it for 1 minute.
- Preheat cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Season chops with kosher salt and ground black pepper.
- Add avocado oil to pan and sear for 2 minutes per side.
- Add Italian dressing to pan.
- Place skillet in oven for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature of pork chop is 140℉. Let pork chops rest for 5-8 minutes before serving.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!