Perfect Pan Seared Ribeye SteakPrint Pin
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
Servings: 1 person
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Ribeye Steak
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic slice, medium thickness
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- Place frozen packaged steak in a bowl of cool running water for 15 minutes or until defrosted.
- Preheat pan on medium-high heat.
- Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to hot pan and sear steak on one side for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip steak over and sear for 1 minute.
- Add garlic and butter to pan. Wait for butter to melt and foam, then spoon over steak for 1 minute.
- Let steak cook until desired temperature is reached, flipping every minute or so.
- Let steak rest for 5-8 minutes be for slicing.
- 6 minute total time will give you a nice medium rare for grass-fed ribeyes less than ¾ of an inch thick.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!