No grill? No problem. Cooking burgers under the broiler is an easy method that only takes 10 minutes from start to finish.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Burger Patties
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- Preheat oven on broiler mode.
- Preheat oven safe pan on high heat.
- Season burgers with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to pan and sear burgers on both sides for 1 minute.
- Place pan under broiler for 5 minutes or until burgers are fully cooked.
- Remember DON'T walk away from the broiler things can burn super fast!