Two universal favorites come together in this simple one pot cheeseburger pasta. This 30-minute recipe features ButcherBoxTM ground beef and essential cheeseburger ingredients you may already have on-hand.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox ground beef
- 1 sm onion small dice
- ½ c ketchup preferred ketchup: Primal Kitchen Ketchup
- ½ tsp ground mustard
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 c elbow pasta uncooked
- 2 c beef stock
- 1½ c Havarti cheese, grated cheese substitutes: Cheddar, American or Fontina
- Place a large sauce pot on medium heat. Let pot heat up for 2 minutes before crumbling ground beef into pot.
- Sauté ground beef for 2 minutes. Add onions, ground mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Once beef is ¾ browned stir in ketchup. Saute for 3 minutes, then add dry pasta. Mix together while adding in the beef stock.
- Cover sauce pot and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove lid and lower heat to medium low. Add grated cheese and stir until melted. Serve and enjoy!
For a real cheeseburger experience, top your serving with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and red onions.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!