Last Updated on August 29, 2022
Two universal favorites come together in this simple one pot cheeseburger pasta. This 30-minute recipe features ButcherBoxTM ground beef and essential cheeseburger ingredients you may already have on-hand.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox ground beef
- 1 sm onion small dice
- ½ c ketchup preferred ketchup: Primal Kitchen Ketchup
- ½ tsp ground mustard
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 c elbow pasta uncooked
- 2 c beef stock
- 1½ c Havarti cheese, grated cheese substitutes: Cheddar, American or Fontina
- Place a large sauce pot on medium heat. Let pot heat up for 2 minutes before crumbling ground beef into pot.
- Sauté ground beef for 2 minutes. Add onions, ground mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Once beef is ¾ browned stir in ketchup. Saute for 3 minutes, then add dry pasta. Mix together while adding in the beef stock.
- Cover sauce pot and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove lid and lower heat to medium low. Add grated cheese and stir until melted. Serve and enjoy!
For a real cheeseburger experience, top your serving with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and red onions.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.