One-pan cooking has never been this delicious. Sear ribeye steaks in a hot skillet, then add the sweet potato hash ingredients. Everything roasts together for a sweet and savory meal.
- 2 pkg ButcherBox Ribeye Steaks
- 1 Tbsp smoked salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter
Sweet Potato Hash
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small onion small dice
- 1 medium sweet potato small dice
- ½ c raw cashews
- 1 c brussel sprouts shaved
- ½ c dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp sherry vinegar
- ½ c feta cheese optional
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Bring steaks to room temperature and season with smoked salt and pepper.
- Preheat cast-iron skillet on high heat. Add olive oil to hot pan, once oil starts to smoke sear steaks on both sides for 2-3 minutes. Add butter and baste for 30 seconds, then remove steaks and set aside.
- In the same skillet reduce heat to medium heat. Add garlic and onions to skillet and sauté for 1 minute, then add cashews and sauté for another minute. Add sweet potatoes and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add shaved Brussels sprouts, dried cranberries and vinegar to skillet. Sauté for 30 seconds and season to taste with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Place steaks on top of sweet potato hash and place in oven for 5-10 minutes. Remove the steaks when thermometer inserted into the thickest part reads 120℉. Check texture of sweet potatoes and remove from oven when soft. Gently mix in feta cheese.
- Serve steak with hash and a little extra drizzle of olive oil and sherry vinegar. Enjoy!
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!