Last Updated on July 7, 2021
This one-pan cod recipe brings the flavor with delicious veggies and fresh tarragon. You can serve it as is or in a warm corn tortilla.
- 4 ea ButcherBox Cod Fillet
- 2 Tbsp tarragon, fresh finely chopped
- 2¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¾ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 c corn
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 sm red onion julienned, ¼ inch thick
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil preferred oil: Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl toss together corn, tomatoes, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, ½ teaspoon ground black pepper and avocado oil.
- Place corn mixtrure in an oven safe baking dish. Place in oven for 20 minutes.
- While vegetables are in the oven, mix together tarragon remaining salt and pepper on a dish.
- Using a paper towel fully dry cod fillets before pressing into tarragon mixture.
- Remove corn from oven and place seasoned cod on top. If there is any tarragon mixture left, sprinkle on corn. Drizzle a small amount of avocado oil on each fillet.
- Place back in oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve as is or flake cod and serve in a warm corn tortilla topping the taco with the roasted tomatoes and corn.
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.