This one pan cod recipe brings the flavor with delicious veggies and fresh tarragon. You can serve it as is or in a warm corn tortilla.
- 4 ea ButcherBox Cod Fillet
- 2 Tbsp tarragon, fresh finely chopped
- 2¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¾ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 c corn
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 sm red onion julienned, ¼ inch thick
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil preferred oil: Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl toss together corn, tomatoes, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, ½ teaspoon ground black pepper and avocado oil.
- Place corn mixtrure in an oven safe baking dish. Place in oven for 20 minutes.
- While vegetables are in the oven, mix together tarragon remaining salt and pepper on a dish.
- Using a paper towel fully dry cod fillets before pressing into tarragon mixture.
- Remove corn from oven and place seasoned cod on top. If there is any tarragon mixture left, sprinkle on corn. Drizzle a small amount of avocado oil on each fillet.
- Place back in oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve as is or flake cod and serve in a warm corn tortilla topping the taco with the roasted tomatoes and corn.
Cooking time for cod may vary depending on the thickness of fillet.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!