Last Updated on August 29, 2022
A simple marinade featuring garlic, ginger, and sesame oil is the key to tasty Mongolian beef that will have you skipping takeout time after time.
Mongolian Beef with Snow Peas and CashewsPrint
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Sirloin Steak Tips or Premium Steak Tips
- 4 Tbsp sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp tamari or coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp ginger minced
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper chili flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 c snow peas
- 1 ea orange pepper julienned
- ½ c raw cashews
- ½ c beef stock
- 2 Tbsp cilantro chopped
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Pat steak tips dry with paper towels.
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a resealable container. Add dried steak tips to marinade, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour - overnight.
- Let steak tips come to room temperature before cooking.
- Meanwhile, preheat wok or large skillet on medium heat. Add coconut oil to hot pan.
- Sauté steak tips 1 minute before stirring. Continue to stir until browned.
- Add remaining stir fry ingredients and cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Serve over basmati or brown rice. Enjoy!