Primal Kitchen Lemon Turmeric Vinaigrette & Marinade makes a super-simple meal with a sweet, spicy, and sour tang-all in one bottle.
Lemon Turmeric Marinated Flank Steak with Lentil and Beet SaladPrint Pin
Prep Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Flank Steak or Flat Iron Steak
- 1 btl Primal Kitchen Lemon Turmeric Vinaigrette & Marinade
- 1 pkg cooked lentils (9oz)
- 1 pkg cooked beets medium dice (8.8oz)
- 1 head cauliflower cut into bite size florets
- 1 Tbsp Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Marinate flank steak in 1 cup Primal Kitchen Lemon Turmeric Vinaigrette & Marinade for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss cauliflower florets in curry powder, kosher salt, black pepper and Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil. Place on sheet pan and roast for 15 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- Mix lentils, beets and cauliflower together in bowl, add ½ cup of Primal Kitchen Lemon Turmeric Vinaigrette & Marinade. Mix and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove flank steak from marinade and lightly pat dry with paper towel to remove excess liquid.
- Preheat grill pan to high heat. Once you see the first wisps of smoke, place steak in pan. Sear for 3 minutes then turn the flank 90° and cook for 3 more minutes. Flip and repeat.
- Place pan in oven and cook until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of flank steak reads 120°F. Let steak rest 8 minutes before slicing thinly against the grain.
- Serve with lentil and beet salad.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!