Last Updated on August 26, 2022
Primal Kitchen Lemon Turmeric Vinaigrette & Marinade makes a super-simple meal with a sweet, spicy, and sour tang-all in one bottle.
- 1 pkg ButcherBox Flank Steak or Flat Iron Steak
- 1 btl Primal Kitchen Lemon Turmeric Vinaigrette & Marinade
- 1 pkg cooked lentils (9oz)
- 1 pkg cooked beets medium dice (8.8oz)
- 1 head cauliflower cut into bite size florets
- 1 Tbsp Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Marinate flank steak in 1 cup Primal Kitchen Lemon Turmeric Vinaigrette & Marinade for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss cauliflower florets in curry powder, kosher salt, black pepper and Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil. Place on sheet pan and roast for 15 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- Mix lentils, beets and cauliflower together in bowl, add ½ cup of Primal Kitchen Lemon Turmeric Vinaigrette & Marinade. Mix and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove flank steak from marinade and lightly pat dry with paper towel to remove excess liquid.
- Preheat grill pan to high heat. Once you see the first wisps of smoke, place steak in pan. Sear for 3 minutes then turn the flank 90° and cook for 3 more minutes. Flip and repeat.
- Place pan in oven and cook until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of flank steak reads 120°F. Let steak rest 8 minutes before slicing thinly against the grain.
- Serve with lentil and beet salad.
Share on Pinterest!Pin at @Butcher_Box!
Emilie Abijanac is a graduate of New England Culinary Institute with over 20 years of catering experience in Boston. Emilie was the Sous Chef for East Meets West Catering and has worked with Kate’s Table and La Fête. Emilie was also the culinary director of ButcherBox.